
This is my wonderful family. My husband Kraig, me, our daughter Brianne, our two sons Joey and Keenan. I cant imagine my life without any of these people.
Kraig, he is my best friend, lover, husband. He is kind, loving and so very patient.
Me, well, I am and Artist, strong willed, creative, and an individual. I beat to my own drum!
Brianne is amazing. She is smart, funny, adorable and most of all she is constantly giving!
Joey is strong willed as well. He is smart and a hard worker! He is a wiz with football facts and is very athletic.
Keenan is our youngest. He is a natural born mechanic, he fixes everything. Keenan is smart and loving and loves motorcycles.
Our family are Christians and try to live our lives accordingly. We believe in strong marriages and strong family values.
Thank you for coming and meeting the people I love the most.
I love reading about how you see all of us . . . getting a glimpse of how we influence the world is always an enlightening experience.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see what you write about next!