When you drive around fancy neighborhoods or everyday streets and you see these perfect lawns that look like a sea of grass with not a weed or a brown spot to be seen, you think, what a nice yard they have. Or maybe you look at it as how much time they have invested in keeping the perfect lawn for the perfect house. Either way you see just grass, right?
Well, take that same drive with me! When I see perfect lawns without a single Dandilion, I see something totally different. I look at every blade of grass as someone, or a large crowd of alot of someones. And I think ... they need a few dandilions! People like me who aren't in the crowd, don't want to be like someone else, but to stand out and be sunshiney and ad
d a little splash to the sea of green!
d a little splash to the sea of green! I think everyone should strive to be a Dandilion, even though so many consider them "weeds". Try to be the one who makes the world a prettier and better place to be.
Stop and think for a minute on the Dandilion. How many of you have picked them and gave them to your mom when you were little? How many of you received them from those muddy little chubby hands and put them in a glass of water to float as a centerpiece on your diningroom table? Maybe if you think of Dandilions this way it will change your way of thinking about people as well. Maybe even find a few like Dandilions to hang with and look at what a pretty little bouquet you can be! So .. would you rather be a blade of grass among the sea of green , or a "weed"?

I want to be a DANDELION!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete