Wednesday, April 7, 2010

**~**Paint**~**

When I say the word paint. What do you think of? A color splashed on a wall in your house? The color of your car? I believe this is the average answer when asked that question.


When I think of paint I think of some of my favorite things. I love working with acrylic paints when I am painting my little dolls for Fancie Fannies and Fancie Fannies Bridal. These acrylics represent a business, a passion and an income for my family.




When I think of paint, I think of watercolors in little tubes lined neatly in my wooden paint box. These little tubes can take me to places I have never been and make animals I have only seen in pictures. They represent patience and vision to me. Working with watercolor is one of my favorite things to do.
When I think of paint... I think of horses. They are my favorite horses in the world. There are never two alike. Each is an individual. It also represents one of my most favorite artists in the world, Bev Doolittle. Her talent amazes me!
Now.. what do you think of when you hear the word paint?

1 comment:

  1. Well, from now on, I'm gonna think of your gorgeous pictures of "paint" LOVE the piece with the horses! When I think of paint, it brings back memories of having free time, before the kids, when I actually had time for creativity and PAINT!

    ReplyDelete